Re: Participants in EBBC 1999 Mnchen ??

the contenders for the EBBC 1999, championship section,  are as follows:

England: Yorkshire, Brighouse
Scotland: CWS Glasgow
Wales: Cory
Norway: Sandefjord
Sweden: Solna
Denmark: Aarhus
Belgium: Midden Brabant
Netherlands: de Bazuin Oenkirk
Switzerland: Treize Etoiles

Own choice pieces will be
P. Sparke: Between the Moon and Mexico, Harmony Music and Variations on an Enigma (2).
P. Wilby: Masquerade, Paganini Variations and Revelation.
G. Lloyd: Diversions on a Bass Theme
E. Gregson: Of Men and Mountains
P. Graham: The Essence of Time.

Christian Lura