Re: White Christmas

Hi Claudio...........

Sorry for the delay. Just now receiving  your message due to computer problems
with my mail.  "White Christmas" is available through Bernel Music along with
"Malaquena,"
"Holiday For Trombones," and "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town."
For other arrangements you can contact me directly..
You can reach Bernel Music at:
E-mail:  bernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone: (in the U.S.) (704) 293-9312
Fax Number:  (704) 293-7469