April Rehearsal

Hi Gang,
Of course you know that the rehearsal is on Sun. April 25.  That date
was changed quite some time ago.  Karl has asked that we have the
rehearsal go from 2p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
He is adding an extra half hour so we will be better prepared for our
performance in Visalia, on May 8, and our performance in Pasadena on May
16, for the Boys and Girls Club.
The Visalia program will include:  Pageantry, Concerto de Aranjuez,
Floral Dance, Simoraine, Himemoa, and most likely Meiso.  If there is
anything else, it will likely be something we have performed before.
This will, at least, give you an idea of what to practice.
See you all on the 25th.   Please let us know if you won't be there.
Thanks, Linda and Norm