Rogues Gallery

Dear List,

The Rogues Gallery continues to grow, but there's still heaps more room for
more pictures (hint hint!!)  Still, Adrian Raven gets the vote for the "most
original" photo!!!

An idea from one of the Rogues, and also Nigel, is that personal home pages
be linked if the person wants.  So I've linked some personal pages, with
your permission of course, and any of the others who I haven't contacted who
are in the Gallery, if you have a personal page you want linked, please
email me and let me know the address.  carollee@xxxxxxxxxxx

The idea is for "personal home pages" only, not band pages.  The reason
being is that the Gallery is a personal thing for the Rogues, not
advertisements for the bands we are in.  The bands are only listed for
interest sake.

Hope you're enjoying seeing your fellow listees.

For any newcomers or those who have missed it, the address of the Rogues
Gallery is www.users.bigpond.com/carollee/wizzt.html

Carol