Congratulations to new Irish champions

Congratulations to Drogheda Brass Band who are the new Irish Champions
following today's Irish Nationals in Dublin.

My own band "Loch Garman Band" came joint second with Arklow Silver
Band.  Better luck next year maybe...

Looking forward to seeing Drogheda in the Europeans in Birmingham next
year, I'll be there in the audience to cheer you on lads!

A very tired,
David Clancy

clancyda@xxxxxxxx