Re: Alec Gallagher & 'futile' contests.

dmckay.bassman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Take my advice and stay out of brass bands, it's obvious that you
 cannot be a musician!!!. >>
Oh dear! There we were getting Alec well and truly put in his place and then
brass band insularity rears its ugly head again!

Mr Mckay you may be an extraordinary Eb Bass player but you also make some
extraodinary remarks.

Ted Howard
Conductor, Double Bass and Eb Bass player (no preference, as they are all
connected with music)