Re: Riddings & MTB Massed Bands Concert (wrong place)

O what a blunder!  I asked the question from someone with the tickets.
I got the answer.  I didnt question it.  My mistake. (beats own back
with birch twigs). (Cue: gales of laughter at Larwood's gullibility)

The concert I previously posted the list about is not where I was told
it was, if you get my drift.  If you wanted to go to last Sunday night's
joint rehearsal, the directions in the first email worked fine (almost!
- 2 miles turned into 8 by my odometer).  If you want to go to the
concert, forget 'em! O misere!  Please find updated details below:

Featuring:
Riddings "A" band - MD John Davis (now Championship Section), Riddings
"B" band - MD Izzy Clarke
and Melbourne Town Band - MD Geoff Gossage

At:
Ripley Leisure Centre, Ripley, Derbyshire, UK (just go to Ripley and
look for signs)

Time: 7.00pm   Tickets UKP3.00

A varied program, classical to modern, featuring soloists from all 3
bands.  If you have nothing else to do, why not come along?  Tickets
available on the door or from John Davis (d4vis@xxxxxxx), Izzy Clarke
(izzy.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx), Sue Worrall (01332 863547) or myself.

Steve Larwood, Euphonium, Melbourne Town Band
http://www.mtb-brassband.co.uk