[RE: Re: [FWD: Alec Gallagher/Contests/Boyzone]

Shead a few pounds!!!!  You cheeky besom, it's called a diaphragm, (I
looked this up in a dickshunarry!!) .  Obviously being a bass trombone
player you wouldn't know what this is would you????!

Am I correct in assuming that you have played for ou band recently in
a concert?
Rest assured, if i'm thinking of the player that I think you are, you'll not
be playing again for us!!   We have actually signed a former member
of Boyzone to play bass trompbone and he is a better player than
you!!!!!!  Never mind, you might progress yet!!

PS, I don't need all these girls shouting and screaming for me, as all of
Boyzone fans are girls under the age of consent, that is not my style,
but it seems apparent that you must have a crush on a mamber of
Boyzone!!!!  I feel that is not the type of rumours that you would like
spreading about yourself.  Take care in what YOU say!!

Best wishes.....(only a good bit banter!!)

Dave McKay (Ever Ready Eb Bass Extraordinaire).