Re: Brisbane & Aussie Nationals

That's right.

The South Brisbane Federal Bandare doing exactly the same for the same
reasons.

Greeting list. My name is John Szkutko and I just joined this list the other
day. Yup, I play with "the Feds"! :)  BBb Tuba to be precise. Our page is at
http://www.metrolink.net.au/thefeds

Can someone post the results of the National Contest (australian) here?
Excelsior won the QLD title.

Regards

John Szkutko

According to my contacts at Excelsior, those chose the Queensland titles