Re: Re: Arthur Pryor - Trombone Solo's

I have had the good fortune of being born and raised in the USA. Although we
do not have the brass band tradition here that you have, we did have a rather
fine concert band history. I myself have performed as euphonium soloist with
the Allentown Band, then conducted by Albertus Meyers, a former cornet
soloist with Sousa's Band. As to the availability of the Pryor solos, you can
obtain some of them through
     ROBERT KING MUSIC SAILS.INC.
     140 Main Street
     North Easton, Massachusetts 02356
     USA
     FAX     508-238-2571
     E MAIL  commerce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     WEBSITE   http://www.rkingmusic.com

You might also be interested in knowing that there is a remastered, from the
original shellac discs, a recording of Arthur Pryor performing many of his
solos as well as others. This recording is called ARTHUR PRYOR Trombone
Soloist of the Sousa Band. It is recorded on Crystal Records CD451 Historical
Series Their address is:
      Crystal Records Inc.
      28818 NE Hancock Road
      Camas, WA 98607