Re: Physics vs Desire

This "buzzing" seems to be the  key to this.  Some can, some cant.  We
all should be able to buzz without a mouthpiece, but practice and
curiosity shows me that not all can.  I can on a good day.  (Buzzing:
ability to play a recognisable tune on the chops with no mouthpiece - at
least thats my interpretation)

Just an observation

Steve Larwood, Euphonium, Melbourne Town band
http://www.mtb-brassband.com