Contests

Hello people,

Only one thing to say about contesting - If I wasn't playing in a
contesting band, then I would not be playing at all.  If I only wanted to
do concerts then there are bands out there that do not compete and I would
be in one of those.

One the subject of contests.  Can anybody on the list tell me if there are
any own choice contests in Late August early September.  The reason I ask
is because we want to do a contest before we go to the finals and the only
ones I know of we can't do because of other engagements.

Cheers

Paul Williams
(A Welshman living in England)