Re: Message Posted 10th March Regarding Midland Area Venue

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:29:45 +0100
From: Robert Green <agreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Re: Message Posted 10th March Regarding Midland Area Venue

"I would like it to be made known that the opinions I expressed in my
message to the Brass Band Mailing List are my opinions alone and
do not necessarily reflect those of the two organisations to which I
belong, or belonged. As such no adverse publicity, actions, or
otherwise, should be taken against the two organisations in question
and any that have taken place should be retracted and full reparations
made.

I take full responsibility for the comments I made, but stand by them
in their entirity. It only saddens me that the Brass Band world is
losing yet another committed member due to the politics that take
place therein.

Robert Green"