Sincere apologies

It seems apparent that I have caused a little stir on the mailing list.  I
definitely know as Mr Horne has written to me privately.  I wish to state
that my comments are personal and should have no reflection on Ever
Ready Band's integrity and reputation.

I must say that although I have disagreed with Mr Alec Gallagher's
comments quite vehemently, I must respect every individual's opinion
and accept them.  I do sincerely apologise if I can caused any undue
offence to any member of this mailing list.  I promise this will not
happen again.

I did however mean my comments in a sarcastic way and I think some
people may have mis interpreted my comments.

I have now promptly bought tickets to Lurkland and I will have a sleep
for a while.

Again, sorry if I have upset anyone on the list.

Cheers all, I hope you all accept.

Dave McKay (Ever Ready Eb Bass Extraordinaire).