Re: Arthur Pryor - Trombone Solo's - One liner

As a Hamiltonian I obviously missed this post but, ignorant though I
am, I still take exception to the insulting implication, whtever it was.

> >> Actually it is a bunch of Gasoline (Petrol) Advertisement signs from the standard
> >> outside of a Shell Petrol station that have been used as a windstop in Pollution City,
> >> (Hamilton) to protect the player(s) from being 'shelled' :>)
> >
> Larry White
> Vancouver.
>
> With apolgoies to my good friend, Dave Buckley.

Yes we did. Had a good time, good workshops, good concerts. If I ever
get caught up with all the things set aside in the past few weeks, I'll
get out a report.

Dave.