Programme note info?

Hi everyone.

I'm starting to get together information on the pieces I am doing for my
university recital. I need to produce quite extensive and detailed notes,
and some of the pieces I cant find a lot for. If anyone can help me out I
would be very, very grateful.

I am after info etc on the composers as well as the piece itself. The music
in question is,

John Golland - Sonata for Horn and Piano   (Kirklees Music)
Goff Richards - Higgyjig   (Studio Music Company)
Peter Graham - A Time for Peace   (Gramercy)
Hindemith - Sonata for Alto Horn (mellophone) in E flat and Piano
(Schott)  Info. on composer not hard to find, but welcome any on the work.

I know a little about most of these items, but anything you guys out there
can advise me on would be great.

Reply privately if you wish. the address is
edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Edd.