Re: Festivals

From:	   David Lancaster <d.lancaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:	     brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:18:04 GMT
Subject:	Festivals

You could try the Survento brassband festival in Surhuisterveen (The Netherlands)
It's becoming the biggest event in the end of the season in the Netherlands for
brassbands. Many English brassbands were there before.
I will try to find the date for 2000. This year it's on the 6th of june. So maybe you
can participate.

Rinze Anne van der Sluis
percussionist brassband de Bazuin Oenkerk
The Netherlands