Re: CD Recordings

In a message dated 15/04/99 09:35:37 GMT Daylight Time, tubaman63@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Can anyone tell me if there is a recent CD recording of the following

 i.Four Dances from 'Checkmate'    Bliss
 ii.Enigma Variations transcribed for Brass Band by Eric Ball(NOT THE
 DESFORD/FODENS REC) >>
 I've been on the list for 6 months, and this is the first offering from the
big fella. Welcome back Loz. I've got an early '90's Sunlife recording of
Checkmate, on the Le Roi D'ys CD. Can't help on the other one.

Cheers

Martyn Pattinson