Trombone Ideas

My band have let me do a couple of solo items in an upcoming concert, a week
on Saturday.  One of them is the old chestnut The Acrobat, which I've
enjoyed getting to grips with.  Being relatively new to trom and not sure of
the repertoire, could anybody suggest any other solo items at around the
same level of difficulty/range or slightly more 'difficult'?  The band might
not let me do any more items after the concert if I b**ls it up but at least
I could practice them at home.

Richard
Reddish and Gorton Band