Our upcoming UK visit - trade for a hat?

My husband and I will be visiting the UK in May.  For those of you who may
not remember our previous posts, we are brass band "newbies", members of the
recently formed Cuyahoga Valley Brass Band in Ohio, USA.

Because we are enjoying our band experience so much, we have planned our
trip to include several events such as Whit Friday on the 28th, the All
England Masters on the 30th, and the Black Dyke concert on the 23rd.  If we
are brave enough, and the band is brave enough after they meet us, we may
even play with Elland Silver band on Whit Friday.  Thanks to everyone from
the list who has helped with suggestions and arrangements for our trip.

We want to get to meet and talk with members of other bands if possible.
Look us up if you can and say hello.

I will be bringing several baseball caps with our band logo on them (our
band uses them to sell as fundraisers - give away as doorprizes etc).  If
any of you have similar band merchandise (hats, T-shirts, CD's or whatever)
you would like to trade, let me know, and I will try to set aside a hat for
you.

Hope to meet LOTS of you in May!

Mary Ellen Lathrop