Re: Trombone Ideas

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll more than struggle with the top D, yes I
know less pressure, but I'll bear it in mind.

Being new to the band I seem to remember someone saying that the merger took
place about four years ago.  Reddish Band only started about eight years ago
after being dormant since the late 1960s, although it had been going since
the mid- to late 1800 s prior to that - I blame television and rock and roll
;-).  The band is not a contesting outfit although a number of us have been
contesting in earlier incarnations.  Some people have joined particularly
because we do *not* contest.  Its a very friendly outfit and does several
concerts locally as fundraisers for ourselves and for charities.

Best

Richard
Reddish and Gorton