Re: Irish at European

Yes, Trevor, it was the experience of a lifetime and luckily everything went
smooth over the weekend organisatonal wise.

Drogheda should definitely go next year, start raising the money now though
and leave yourself plenty of time to get everything organised.

If you want any advice or help on the organisational side of it just ask.  I
will be glad to be of assistance.  Some things could even be organised now
without costing a penny.

David Clancy
Loch Garman Band