Light Cavalry Overture

Dear List Members,

In our next concert we are going to play the Light Cavalry Overture from
Supp=E9 arranged by Greenwood and now we have got a problem - we haven't
got a full score or a condensed score for the Conductor.  He has to use
a Solo Cornet score instead.

Does anybody know if there is a full or condensed score available?

Thanks for your help.

Best Wishes from snowy Switzerland (incredible at the end of April!)

Claudio Nold
Soprano Cornet - Musikgesellschaft Felsberg, Switzerland
e-mail : claudio@xxxxxxx
http://www.nold.ch/mgf