Re: BRIGHTON CONTEST

It was the first time Hatfields of Colchester Band had attended this contest and it was a very enjoyable, friendly day.

The venue was excellent and the contest was very well adjudicated - I attended the 1st and championship sections and I think the results were about right (especially as we won the 1st secti
on :) )and the comments were very helpful and postitive for a change.

Brassband Willebroek did a very good performance of Between the moon and mexico in the Championship section which was reflected in their 1st place.

It was very nice that someone from Brassband Campine took the trouble to congratualate us on our win (they took 2nd place in the 1st section) and summed up the friendly atmosphere at this=2
0contest.

Karen Robinson