Re: Vaughan Williams Tuba concerto

Tuba concerto is owned by Oxford University Press and is only available in
it's original orchestral version. I tried to get permission to arrange it
for brass / wind combo's some 7 years ago but was turned down. ( I was able
to do a special arrangement of the 2nd movement for a specific concert but
the permission was for the one off and I was instucted that i would not be
able to put the arrangent on general release ). Sorry that it's bad news,
but this is a piece that I would have dealry loved to play outside of the
orchestral field. We'll just have to make do with the Gregson and his little
segment from Vaughan Williams.
Keith Marsden ( Tuba- sort of !?)