Pennine Brass

Just a short message to introduce a new band in Huddersfield, West
Yorkshire.

Pennine Brass has recently been formed (registered today at the Brass
Band Registry) by 19 disolluioned ex-members of the Huddersfield Brass
Ensemble.  Politics I'm afraid and meddling committees.

The band rehearses virtually in the centre of Huddersfield within easy
reach of the M62 and welcome guests at all times.

We still require a Soprano, horn, Bb Bass and 4 cornets, but will be
taking on engagements within the next few weeks.

Mail me if you would like to check us out, know more, join, have any
spare Eb Basses (the instrument) available that we could borrow in the
short term.

Thanks you,

Bruce Jones
(Bone Meister)