Black Dyke Rumours

After speaking to someone from Black Dyke ( to remain nameless!) I've been told that most of the trouble is concerning money paid to certain  individuals connected with the band, and especially the large amount being paid out when the "rank and file " pla
yer gets 20 a job! There is some truth in the lottery requirements (six women have to be in the band?). Judging by the conversation I had, it was expected that a few more people might leave this week. As usual, all this is word of mouth, but it all seems
to click!
Andy Cattanach.