Re: Any `old` Bands out there ?

The Band of the Island of Jersey was originally formed in 1876 under the name of
La Societe de L'Avenir which later became L'Union Musicale. Sometime after the
Second World War the Band was renamed to its present title "Band of the Island
of Jersey".
We had gaps in attendance due to WW1 and when the Germans occupied Jersey in
1940, but we trace our history back that far.

Regards Keith

Keith Berry
http://www.bioj.demon.co.uk