Re: Any `old` Bands out there ?

We - ie the Reddish bit of the band started around the same time - 1880s I
think, but broke up between late 1960s and early 1990s but still managed to
get back most of the assets when we reformed!  Gorton were even older I'm
told and lasted until the early/mid 1990s when there seems to have been a
merger with Reddish.  Having only been in the band since September explains
why this is all a bit vague

Richard
Reddish and Gorton Band