RE: Moving around in banding - was Re: Black Dyke Rumours

So... How sad and pathetic are you then !!  Talk about bands beginning in
the 1800's - you're still there and going backwards fast.

I fully support any women joining bands - My current band would have NO
horns, 1 front row cornet, NO sop, baritones and only 1 euph and trom if it
wasn't for women being there - our conductor is a wonan and so is the Band
mamanger - YAAAAAAAY :-)

Also, Kidlington Concert Brass (Morrells) have an excellent female conductor
and many players in their band who are female.  Some bands just wouldnt be
able to keep going without our support - after all MEN can't have children
They are the Band of the future.

What a sexist pig you are !!  I feel sorry for anyone who knows you.  You're
asking for trouble saying stuff like that you are a typical sexist prat of a
boy that hasn't grown up !!!

C'mon all you excellent female players out there - Do you think you deserve
a chance ??

Claire.