Re: Moving around in banding - was Re: Black Dyke Rumours

Samantha Harrison wrote:

> Eddy!
>
> You mention a female sop player from Rothwell. Has she joined Black Dyke?
> If so I wish her luck. She is a friend of mine from the NYBB and
> Huddersfield Uni. She is a great sop player with a beautiful sound.

Sam,

Easy go Sam: I did not say she moved to Dyke (did I now start another rumour).
I just said I expect players are accepted in top bands if they are good
players, not because they are female nor will they be refused because they are
female.
So if a player like her joins, everybody would be happy ... because of her
playing.

Regards,
Edy