Re: Misogony or what?

>On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Peter Younghusband wrote:
 How do you know Edy? I would beg to differ. There ARE people who are not
happy about  women in bands (I have to own up to being one myself)
>> and feel they have to move on  due to that reason. I didn;t mind women in
other bands - just not mine!!!

==

Dave Taylor wrote:
>The obvious question:- Why??? Is it to do with spoiling the laddish image?
>Some bizarre personal reason, perhaps? Or maybe it'd be best if we didn't
>know. Still, I'm intrigued.

===

Dave,
Maybe it's the pressure knowing that there are a hell of a lot of good women
players out there, and there might be some males that just wouldn't hold
onto their chairs if women were in their band!

Carol