RE: Rumour Mongering!!!!

Lisa,
	Calm down - don't take it personally ! I was just making a statement which
portrayed how I felt. I know full well that some know more than others, and
there has been so much rubbish which followed your message I felt I wanted
to put my view - and I stand by it.

However I apologise if you did take it as a personal attack - I am not out
to make any enemies, in fact if you read my message properly you will see I
am suggesting that musicians should stick together more rather than
attacking each other at every opportunity !

Steven
Steven Booth
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sbooth/