Re: Misogony or what?

> > How do you know Edy? I would beg to differ. There ARE people who are not
> > happy about
> > women in bands (I have to own up to being one myself)
> > and feel they have to move on
> > due to that reason. I didn;t mind women in other bands - just not mine!!!
> >

> The obvious question:- Why??? Is it to do with spoiling the laddish image?

Not at all.

> Some bizarre personal reason, perhaps?

No - not that either.

> Or maybe it'd be best if we didn't
> know. Still, I'm intrigued.

The first top band I joined did not have women in it. When the vote was taken
about letting women in, some players said they would leave. I did not vote
(although I would have said I was leaving) as I was actually going to leave
anyway.

However, due to a number of reasons, I ended up staying in the band. Twelve
months down the line I had experienced the 'women in bands' thing and decided I
didn't like it. There are many reasons but I wdo not want to discuss them on the
list and it could provoke all kinds of fall outs!!!

Monkey