A Poem

I was once told that if you gave enough Monkeys enough typewriters they
would eventually write the Encyclopedia Britannia. Recent mailings to
the list have led me to doubt this fact. I offer you all the following
poem to put this "Women in Banding" issue in it's right perspective.

"A Monkey"
Once was there a Monkey
Sitting in a tree
In the far far west of Oz