Thanks

Thanks to everybody who replied both on and off list to my message
about recording a CD - I received a lot of useful information from
people who have been there and done that! It looks as if we are about
to join the massed ranks of the recorded sometime in the
reasonably near future!!

Thanks also to those who responded about my query about the Vaughan
Williams Tuba Concerto arranged for brass band - I've passed on all

Best wishes
Dave