Willey & co.

I'm trying to find the date of a piece published by Willey and co. of
London around the turn of the century. It's called 'The Lockinge Grand
March', and is published as a piano piece by W.J. Grahame Gibbs, who I
think must be a localish (to Wantage) composer. I don't think Willey &
co. still exist, so I suppose that they either went bust or were swallowed
by one of the bigger publishing companies. If you have any ideas, please
mail me privately.

thanks,
Dave Taylor
University of Warwick band
Rolls-Royce (Coventry) band
(Wantage band when at home)
p.s. Any Wantage people out there, I've finished the score, and have
started on the parts. Be afraid-be very afraid!