Re: Note from Ted Zateslo, owner of the brass list

Nigel

You'll be sorry!  You now may get buried in puerile nastygrams about how
pathetic you are and how no-one has ever told them that the practice
they adopt has never upset anyone before and how you should "get a
life".

They then might go on to say you only sent it to have a go at "the
wimmin" <I paraphrase> and that you may be a condescending, female
hating *****.

You might also then get a succession of ever increasingly vitreolic
nastygrams over the next few hours culinating in you getting so
exasperated you need to resort to threatening to tell their directors
about what their employees are using their corporate email facilities
for.  Which will stop it, just.  Then it will start again and you will
need to get your professional lady to tell them to grow up, not to send
foul-mouthed emails from one company to another and how much damage that
sort of juvenile behaviour damages the "wimmin" couse and how it would
be so much better to "do" it than "shout" about it.

And then again, you may not get any of this!  (I dont know why I wrote
all that, I must be bored!).  I hope this finds you well, as it leaves
me.  And a mite entertained...

Toodle-pip!

Steve