Re: Fat Brass - how about....

Dear "Bored to tears on Tuesday"

More ideas on the "Fat Brass" repertoire (you think you're bored - I've
resorted to reading  through the Just Music Catalogue during my coffee
break!!!)

Chocs Away
The Crunch
The Peanut Vendor
Popcorn
Taste of Honey
Confection(ary) for Brass
Galaxies
Golliwog's Cakewalk
Life on Mars
M*A*S*H(ed potato)
Mango(Chutney) Walk
Minstrels
Porridge
Puttin on the Ritz (biscuits)

Walk in the Black Forest (Gateaux)
March (Quiche) Lorraine
Dam(Fat)Busters March
The Good (Short), Bad (fat) and the Ugly (no change there then!)
Imperial Echoes (Mints)
Fe(a)st Music
Lincolnshire (Egg)Poacher

And for the baldies...
(H)Air on a - OK, you all thought of that one!
Fagin's Ball(ed)
Light as (H)air
Londonderry(H)air
Jeannie with the light brown hair (I dream!)

Back to work!!!
  Cheers
     Alan
(Looking forward to lunch after all this talk of food!)