Re: Two Invitations from The Kibworth Band

Pete Harris wrote:

> ...2.  Swiss Open.  Vacancies for 2 good standard all round percussionists
> (regular players not available due to other commitments).  Set test piece
> is "Paganini Variations", own choice still to be confirmed.  Cost to
> players is ?95 +?15 insurance for the coach journey (leave 23.9.99, return
> 28.9.99) and 5 nights bed & breakfast accommodation. (wives/partners cost
> ?195 + ?15).  No transfer of registrations needed - contest not under
> National Contesting Council rules.

Hi Pete,

since we are also going to the Swiss Open Kibworth raised my interest.
Are you promoting to championship now since you became champion in 1st section?

By the way we haven't had an official confirmation either about our own choice.
Best thing if you would like to know is to call the organisers directly.

See you in Lucerne (very nice city indeed certainly on the saturday evening)

Edy Van Asch
Metropole Brass Band - Belgium