Women in general

I'm not sexist one bit, I love women!!!!  However I do think that women
are better at a number of things....ie:

a)  Making the tea!
b)  Ironing!
c)  Washing up!
d)  Pumping out babies!!
e)  and generally being there for the man of the house!!!!!

That's about really!!!!  (detect a little sarcasm???)

Let's all drop this talk about sexism in bands, especially regarding
Black Dyke, it's blatantly obvious they don't operate a policy such as
this.  Has anyone taken notice of Kevin Crockford, James Watson or
Bob Childs??!!

PS.  A message for Monkey... The only bass players from Ever Ready
that played Bb Bass in the NYBB in the 1980s were, I think, Stephen
Malcolm or David Nesbitt.  Does that ring a bell??

Cheers all.

Dave McKay (Ever Ready Eb Bass Extraordinaire).