ICQ Rumours (off topic)

I have received a number of "chain" icq messages of late, some of them from
members of the list.
I believe that all ICQ users would benefit from visiting the following url:

http://diamond-back.com/icqlies.html

This site outlines a number of the hoax messages flying around e.g: if you
don't forward the message on, your account will be terminated or send this
to 20 people and make money.

Andy Wooler

Andy Wooler
http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have ICQ my ICQ# is 17709362
If you don't have ICQ you can page me through:
* My Personal Communication Center: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/17709362 (go
there and try it!)