Re: POKE IN THE EYE

Murray wrote:
He enjoys conducting with a baton given to him by Jeremy Wise (no less) and
has only poked one of his eyes out with it (thanks Jeremy).

Murray Aitken
Eb Bass
Aveley and Newham Equal Opportunities Band

Hi Murray

Funnily enough this nearly happened to me once - while rehearsing London
Overture I got a bit carried away and ended sticking my baton through my
eyelid. Needless to say the band were helpless (with laughter that is) and I
quickly changed by stick technique to a more arms length approach.

Jeremy

http://webmail.netscape.com.