Pieces that would make good arrangements.

Dear List

Like a lot of you here, I write and arrange music.

Does anyone have a "wish list" of things that would make great band
arrangements?

I often get suggestions, and do end up arranging an awful lot.

To start things off, here is my present "To Do" list:

"Suite from Ben Hur (film music)"  Rozsa (3 movements)
"The Good, the bad and the ugly" (Morricone)
"Selection of German Umpa Band Music" (?)
"The Meld" closing music from Star Trek I, The Motion Picture
"Elizabethan Serenade" (Binge)
"A Beatles Concerto - She Love You, Elenaro Rigby, Yesterday, All My Loving
& Hey Jude" (Lennon/McCartney)
"Mamma Mia" (Abba)

Cheers,

Colin Harris