Re: New member

I see you got on at last

welcome to the list dennis and i hope you enjoy it as much as i do

john davis

In a message dated 30/04/99 08:18:57 GMT Daylight Time, Tayrow@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I never thought that I would ever be able to send greetings to fellow
bands
 people all over the world.Here I am at 73,having been in banding since the
 age of seven,still able to participate as a player and conductor. My early
 roots were with the S.A.,and have been a bandmaster at Dudley,WoodGreen
 (London),and Sunderland Millfield.Also conducted several 2nd section
 bands,and now as a retired music teacher,I have private pupils and do
 free-lance conducting.I look forward to reading your various subjects,as the
 days go by.
 Dennis Taylor >>