Re: New member

Dennis Taylor: Welcome aboard, Sir!  You are however, nobbut a youngun'
- I play occasionally for Beeston Town band conducted by a Ernest Dring
(circa 87+) and led by principal cornet Johnie Clay (of Notts/Derbyshire
big band fame in the fifties) (circa 80).  The average age of the band
comes down to around 65 when me and my 13 year old son "help them out"
occasionally...

I think Ernie still teaches brass at Long Eaton college...

best regards

Steve Larwood, Euphonium Melbourne Town Band
http://www.mtb-brassband.com