Re: Women in bands - 10 good reasons - one liner (or so)

I REALLY must take issue with Murray's posting:  It really is out of
order.

"Fetus" is spelt "Foetus" in english....  Unless you are american,
Murray?

<can we have an award for how many nationalities/groups/minorities etc
etc we can hack off with one posting>

<hehehehehehehe>  ROFL  Wipes tears from eyes.

Steve, Euphonium
http://www.mtb-brassband.com