Re: Women in Brass Bands

I'm not sure I have communicated my point clearly.

I'm tired of hearing about men/women in banding.  My submission was an
attempt to draw focus on production of quality product.  If it can be
accomplished via an all female band, great, if by a 50% male/50% female,
great.  It does not concern me the gender make up of a band.  Set a standard
and look for people who can meet it.

A friend of mine has a saying 'let's stop focusing on the camera and get on
with making a movie'.  In this case, make quality music it matters not the
genetic makeup of the organization.