Re: Women in Brass Bands

So we can't have women in bands because they:

Snog conductors
Have affairs with married men
Wear provocative clothing
Worry about their tights, hair, make up
Squeal when contest results are being read out
Gossip too much
Have too many babies
Have to babysit sick children
Can't mix with swearing, drunken, loutish men on the bus
And just their very existence stops a man from concentrating!

Yeah, I should have known better.  Thanks guys for pointing it out to me.
Your reasons are valid and wise, and I will now shut up like a good little girl
and go and do the dishes.

BYE
Vicki