Australian Nationals

Hi All,
There has been very little discussion about the Oz Nationals.
Congratulations to Hawthorn for taking out the A grade.  I wasn't able to
hear the test piece, but heard their own choice, "Harmony Music" which I
enjoyed very much.

I have been wondering who made the decision to have only written comments
this year, instead of the taped comments which have been the norm in recent
years.  Am I right to believe that it is the organising committee of each
contest which determines such things?  I would have preferred the taped
comments as they are so much more useful for understanding exactly what the
adjudicator is referring to at the time.  It can also dispel some of the "we
wuz robbed" sentiments when the evidence is before our ears.
Regards,
Wendy Spencer